Join the Team!
We are looking for a Java / Kotlin Junior Developer to Grow into a Blockchain Developer
Ready to Help Change the Way Businesses are Run?
Enterprise BlockChain Solutions is looking to for a Java / Kotlin Junior Developer that is ready to embark on a journey to become a blockchain developer. This is a three month contract to hire position that will equip you with hands on knowledge of the cutting edge blockchain technology and pave your winning path for the future.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on exciting, disruptive and mission critical applications. Your role as Java / Kotlin developer includes Corda application, CorDapp, development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Designing and developing mission critical blockchain applications
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Defining site objectives by analyzing user requirements.
- Designing and developing user interfaces legacy applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
- Integrating applications by designing database architecture and server scripting;
- Completing applications development by contributing to team meetings
- Troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Supporting users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updating job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products
- Learning to be the best you – participation in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participation in professional organizations and open source projects is expected.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 1-2 years of working Java development experience
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Basic understanding of how blockchain works
- Previous blockchain development experience is a plus, but not a requirement