Kotlin Corda Developer Training In Spanish
This Kotlin Corda Developer Training in Spanish is designed to provide spanish speaking students with the ability to develop CorDapps (applications on Corda), as well as understand the security, network design and other key aspects of Corda’s architecture. Corda is an open-source distributed ledger platform designed to record, manage and automate legal agreements between businesses. It offers a unique response to the privacy and scalability challenges facing decentralised applications. Corda is the culmination of a collaborative effort with over 70 of the world’s largest financial institutions.
- Provided the key skills necessary to develop financial grade distributed applications on the Corda platform.
- Understand the overall architecture, key concepts and components of Corda
- Learn how to set up your development environment for running and writing CorDapps
- Understand how to model shared facts and agreements on the ledger
- Use test-driven development to create smart contracts controlling the evolution of the ledger
- Learn about the transaction lifecycle, and how transactions are used to propose ledger updates
- Use our flow testing framework to develop flows allowing Corda users to automate common business logic
- Learn how the node is designed, what it can do, and what it can’t. Learn what services/APIs the node offers
- Understand how a Corda network is structured and how data flows between nodes on the network